- If staining, use QC Cemguard prior to using QC Patina Stain, otherwise
it will result in a reaction leaving a white, chalky residue.
- Test a small area to determine suitability and coverage rates.
- Each successive coat will dry slower than the previous coat.
- If a white, scaly reside is visible on the surface, you have over applied
QC Cemguard. This must be removed prior to any topping application.
- Do not apply more material than the surface will readily absorb.
- Do not use paint rollers.
- Do not allow the material to puddle or run. If this occurs, wipe with a
damp mop or clean rag.