QC Color Cure
Read below for tips-of-the-trade in applying QC Color Cure.
- It is highly recommended to develop and follow a routine maintenance schedule
for all colored concrete, so that it will maintain a top quality appearance.
- QC Color Cure should only be used on colored concrete and is not meant
to be the primary coloring system.
- QC Color Cure is not highly resistant to chemicals and should not be used
in such applications.
- QC Color Cure should not be used in areas continuously submerged in water.
- It is not recommended to use QC Color Cure over existing membranes, not
should it be applied where coating materials are to be applied.